* Taylor Swift Srbija *
* Taylor Swift Srbija *
* Taylor Swift Srbija *
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Taylor Swift Srbija *

Svi Koji vole Taylor Swift

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neverovatan uspeh Taylor Swift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-GaGa-
T.S.S : Admin
-GaGa-

Neverovatan uspeh Taylor Swift Empty
PostSubject: Neverovatan uspeh Taylor Swift   Neverovatan uspeh Taylor Swift EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Uglavnom, prosle godine je prodala vise albuma od bilo koga.. ima 14 zlatnih i platinastih albuma u 14 drzava.. "Love Story" je vecim delom zasluzan zbog toga... Big Machine Records kazu da je i do sada, u 2009. prodala najvise albuma. Na netu broj kupljenih pesama sada prelazi 19.5 miliona, na Twitteru ima preko 1 milion pratilaca, a na My Space-u su joj pesme preslusane vise od 250 miliona puta =]
I 4. singl za redom se nalazi na 1. mestu top lista =]

Taylor Swift, who sold more albums last year than any other artist, is making a significant impact on the global music scene, earning Gold and Platinum sales certifications in fourteen countries. Her Fearless album, rapidly approaching quadruple-Platinum in the US, has earned the following international sales awards: Triple Platinum in Australia and Canada; Platinum in Singapore, New Zealand, Ireland, Indonesia, Malaysia and Taiwan; and Gold in the UK (2x), Norway, South Africa, Hong Kong and the Philippines. Sales are driven partially by her single “Love Story,” which has topped airplay charts in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Big Machine Records reports that Swift has sold more albums than any artist in the world so far this year.

She is headed to the UK this week for her second string of sold out shows there this year, and is planning another trip overseas for a Nov. 23 headlining date at London’s Wembley Arena. Earlier this year, she also headlined a short series of shows in Australia, all of which sold out.

Upon her return from the UK, Swift resumes her US tour with a headlining show at Madison Square Garden, where tickets sold out in one minute.

Here in the States, Swift’s self-titled debut CD has been certified quadruple-Platinum, and she is celebrating her fourth consecutive No. 1 single. Her paid music downloads now exceed 19.5 million songs, she has more than a million followers on Twitter, and she has surpassed the 250 million mark for music streams on MySpace.
Back to top Go down
~*Just Me*~
~*Just Me*~

Neverovatan uspeh Taylor Swift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverovatan uspeh Taylor Swift   Neverovatan uspeh Taylor Swift EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:32 pm

pa naravno!!
Back to top Go down
http://taylorswiftsrbija.niceboard.biz

Neverovatan uspeh Taylor Swift
Page 1 of 1