* Taylor Swift Srbija *
* Taylor Swift Srbija *
* Taylor Swift Srbija *
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Taylor Swift Srbija *

Svi Koji vole Taylor Swift

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucas Till: I liked kissing Taylor a little more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-GaGa-
T.S.S : Admin
-GaGa-

Lucas Till: I liked kissing Taylor a little more Empty
PostSubject: Lucas Till: I liked kissing Taylor a little more   Lucas Till: I liked kissing Taylor a little more EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:27 pm

ccc.. pa procitajte xD
uglavnom, vise mu se svideo poljubac sa Tay, a 'zaljubljen' je u nju od svoje 16-te xD

Lucas Till is a lucky guy. Not only does he star alongside Miley Cyrus in "Hannah Montana: The Movie," now on DVD, but he also co-stars with Taylor Swift in her VMA-nominated "You Belong With Me" video — and the 19-year-old Atlanta native got to kiss them both.

When asked who was the better kisser, Till seemed excited. "Oh! I know [I don't have to answer that], but I kind of want to answer it," he laughed. "I don't know. I don't think you know what you're getting into by letting me answer this."

Eventually Till did say that he prefers kissing country superstar Taylor Swift, who also made a cameo in "Hannah Montana: The Movie." "I kind of want to go there ... I think ... we're gonna cause something," he said. "I think Taylor. I liked kissing Taylor a little more."

Till also shared that the kiss was something he had hoped would happen long before meeting her. "Maybe I do [have a crush on her]," he said. "Maybe I have since I was 16."

Now that Till's crush on Taylor is out in the open, perhaps his love life will take a turn for the better — since starring in "Hannah Montana," he's had a hard time scoring dates.

"All of a sudden I can't get girls," he said about his newfound stardom. "Aren't people supposed to do movies so that they can get girls? I don't know what happened. They're thinking something, 'cause they're getting in the way. The problem is, I haven't been back home [to Atlanta] to talk to normal girls. Basically I need to go elsewhere besides L.A."

link: http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1618512/story.jhtml
Back to top Go down
~*Just Me*~
~*Just Me*~

Lucas Till: I liked kissing Taylor a little more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Till: I liked kissing Taylor a little more   Lucas Till: I liked kissing Taylor a little more EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:33 pm

pxaxa...ma blago njemu XD
Back to top Go down
http://taylorswiftsrbija.niceboard.biz

Lucas Till: I liked kissing Taylor a little more
Page 1 of 1